Saturday, July 25, 2009

mine.... (mEss+mAss)

finally, i have time to update my blog+break.

that day's physic test,i really lost my standard. the quest that i really+normally used to it had almost made me "losting" myself, because suddenly i dunno how to answer the quest, n i need to recalled back what i had read be4.haiz...really... it's really killing me... but at last, at the very last minute, i can finally knew how to answer that quest. n the final quest hor... haiz... no time let me to think how to answer it. so just wrote half of the solution. wish that i can get half of the marks. maybe this kind of panic was caused by i havent faced any exams since the very last exam -- SPM. the tension+pressure+stress didnt come for me for a long long time already -- during the test.... (stress+pressure face me everyday, this is another kind of stress+pressure. maybe its too complex n complicated.) but fortunately, this is only TEST, not the REAL test.

n now maybe my school will start the class-over-late system, that is until 3 or 4 pm. really really tired n exhausted although that system havent start yet, but after hear what the teacher said i can already felt that "exhaust". all my homework already began to mix up, plus with that system, my timetable will going to mess up. hughhh!!!!

but at least, all my frenz are really really good. especially "u all". haha. but some others hor.... well.... "u all" know who i m talking about (those who same secondary school wif me, u all know). haha.

another is, i m taking a post in librarian!!!! uh-ho. it is an esco automasi -- dun ask me what is it, bec i only know the job is related to computer -- n i need to learn it from my senior. although i need to stay back until 4.30pm for 1 day of a week n my parents oso need to be busy for me bec they come n fetch me back, but it really fun -- can borrow books from library by myself n return it back oso by myself, n do homeworks wif frenz, use the computers, n many many more -- n the seniors oso good enough for me to make frenz with them.

n the last thing i want to say is: P, i already updated my blog lar~~~ n teach me physics n maths ar.... if u want volunteer to teach me chemist, u oso can. haha. n finally i wish all of my frenz good luck in their exams (bec some of them are going to face their STPM this year or other exams in their colleges or matric or foundation) n bless me can done all the homeworks, the whole subjects, the entire revision n the massive excercise!!!!! (pening already...) pao pao n xiao bao, u two have to live healthy n wealthy n fatty n give me+my sis many babies. haha.

peace peace peace ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment