Sunday, June 28, 2009

my BIRTHDAY!!!!

1st of all, i like to thx to my family!!!! uh-ho!!! i love my presents so much.thx!!!! i love the watch, the bracelet, the purse n every thing u all had given me.muackzzzZZZZ.....

secondly, i like to thanks my frenz who still remember me!!! haha.... u all r too great. although my birthday in this year didnt celebrate wif my frenz, but still, it's a momentous moment for me. n of course, one simple "happy birthday to you" can oledi touched my heart n it made me felt very warm. thx to those frenz who still remember me!!!
n i have to thx to one of my frenz.he still remember my birthday though i just say one time when my birthday is, because of he has to go to college on 1st of july, then he gave the present to me when my classes was over n it made me shocked!!!! he just walked out from somewhere n said'mei yun, happy birthday.'after he gave me the present,then he walked away.haha... really cool~~(of course he got things to do so he came to school) really, thx to u, nielson. good luck n all the best for u...
n u oso, pineapple, thx for ur happy birthday song u sang in ur heart for me.haha.... really "sweet".
n kuan wei, thx for ur "star" u had done using ur "ling" at this morning, i will remember it because this is the 1st time that i had received this such special give n it is from YOU!!!! though u just knew about my birthday at this morning, but, still, touchy.... n u r so cool when u play it!!!! hahaha....

thx to u all ^^

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear! Really really really honestly, sincerely and very very sorryyyyy for the late wishing......lots of things happened to me on your birthday and i was unable to contact you...soooo sorrry...didn't mean it..but glad you had a wonderful 18-year-old bday^^..Wah..."that person" so nice oh....haha...hope you enjoy your form 6 life!! and ALL the best to you!!!

    ReplyDelete