Tuesday, December 1, 2009

erm.... refreshed

it is a long long time that i didnt refresh my blog. fortunately some of my frenz still remember n remind me to refresh it, otherwise i will forget it 4ever.

erm.... still have many things need to do, n happened many things i didnt wish to in this few weeks, n thanks that all of that had past, otherwise i will get hypochondria (wow)...

so, the final year exam had gone, waiting the results on this coming Friday n still deliberating whether want to go to school to get the result, coz i really really want to tear my result into many many pieces n burn them into ashes!!! haiz.... sad plus frustrating.... hope i can cry to replace my bad mood... dunno what is the problem i m facing now, is that my study methods? or i m not concentrates when studying? or i m easily distracted by other things? or not enough time to study? or have too many things need to study? or my timetable is giving me a wrong guide? or... ....? haiz.... i believe that i got not enough time to study is the best reason for my question, but, to be honest, is that i really can cover up all the topics if the time given is enough for me as it is for the other student to study? unfortunately, i think it is not. so i still cannot solve my problem till now....

n, after reading the blog written by the other frenz, i have to admit that i really had a long long time havent seen u all already n, of course, miss u guys!!!! hope can have a chit chat wif u all.

waiting for the chance to watch NEWMOON!!! omg, i still havent watch it. just imagine... jin fang already read the half book of BREAKING DAWN, me havent started yet, coz if i start to read it, mesti got no time to do my homeworks, everyday read read read, everyday BREAKING DAWN BREAKING DAWN BREAKING DAWN, n then my sis will say: wah! no need to do homeworks ar? n my STPM on next year NOV 19 surely will get die.

now i realise y ssi can get cluster school n their students are all damnly good. their secret: when the school holiday at end of the year is coming, their teachers are preparing TIMETABLES for the whole shool holidays n print out all the topics that the students are going to do during their holidays!!! dang..... n it is a MUST!!! n, of course, we get the homeworks n timetable. i had asked one of frenz which is a former ssi, he said: every year got ah, y so surprise? ur school didnt do like this meh? n all of us, including those from TUN, TTA, SKUDAI, said OF COURSE NO LAH!!! wah... really.... that's really something wor...

erm... i have so many wishes that i hope can become reality in my day.... hope that i have time to watch NEWMOON with my sis, n can solve all of my problem, find back my instinct to study, n all the bad weather, bad economics, bad influenza, bad.... can all get pass us n turned into good!!!! no longer like going to face the 2012 DISASTER!!!! arghhh.... hope can stay wif my lovely family n paopao n xiao bao n xiao bai gong n xiao bai mu n xiao hei my frenz 4ever, everyday gets BETTER n BETTER!!!! hush...hush....

1 comment:

  1. 啊B,i think u wont open tis blog again bah?u noe who am i,right? wat should i do n wat should i say,i m really love u,but i cant do anything,can u understand my feeling?i just hope tat i can have a chance to take care u,share ur happy n unhappy,accompany u,just easy.i remember every memories tat u gave me,i remember the feeling,i remember u,AmandaYun.

    ReplyDelete