Monday, April 20, 2009

mine... DISGRACED

these days i had made myself a vow:never grievance myself to do anything again.

i felt very happy n relieve these days -- actually since when i became "alone" -- wif no more burden in myself, not because of already knew my result, but because of i already get rid of myself out of something.....

besides that, i really have good mood these days -- of course, after i became "alone" -- n no more bad tempers -- bad mood, actually -- though i was as nearly as being bitten by PAOPAO -- she always tried to sit up when i cradle her on my left palm -- n i used her little sleep prop,tissueroll to beat her buttocks.haha ^^ this is the most irritating incident i can concluded since i was "alone".but bitten by PAOPAO was not as bad n hurts as u think.i almost ENJOYED myself !!!!!

by thinking about the "unpleasant" things, i was so disgusting of myself.after thinking about it, i realize that that was not worthing enough -- not exactly the worth -- for me to rack my brain to think again n again n again what was really going on because there was no even one tiny thing that can worth me to think about.no memories about that.

what was i thinking at that time???? this is the question that i always ask myself. maybe i got my eye blind at that time(many of my audience said like that). is that i really insane??? is that i really lost myself principle, my own self-respect??? why i had done it???? stupid, stupid, STUPID!!!!!!

i m so glad n relieve that these was over. i had already get rid of myself out of it -- not the sad, but all the "unpleasant" things i had decided since that time i was so unmature.

i had concluded that i was really insane at that time, what was i thinking??? i dunno.... i hadn't do anything that can make me feel so disgrace like this.


i didn't felt any sadness about the "end", but i felt relieve n comfort n not a single tiny things of sadness or regret for the end. on the contrary, i feel so happy about how fast it was end instead of waiting for a long time.

get myself out, i realized that i had losing myself so far away n so long n already it made me very irritating.about becoming myself again -- no more tied n bind up -- was so glad. i'd got myself back, my whole will, my whole strength, even my whole sane. i know what i have to do for the coming time, what i m supposed to race n complete n even compete -- i want to do what my both sis had done.if u ask me whether i will do it again, then i will use up all of my will n say i will NOT. i had done all the wrong things.... very worse very worse.... even i feel disgrace of myself now.

maybe many of u dunno what i was trying to tell (if got any of u read my blog), i rather u can guess urself, because i feel so embarrassed n ashamed by saying it aloud.

i m not trying to insult anyone of u, if it does then i sincerely apology.

4 comments:

  1. Hey gurl!
    Heartiest congrats to you for releasing yourself from the whole not-worth-anything mess!
    And be true to youreself as well as becoming more optimistic about what lies ahead of your future.
    Don't think anymore bout those irritating, worthless and saddening things again (which was what I did and being single sure makes my life happier^^)
    Actually, it's really simple to be hapy. With all your family and friends concerning bout you-although sometimes they tend to nag a lot-it's truely pure hapiness.
    Just like what I have told you last night, I'll be leaving here soon. Not much later will be wern's and cv's turn. And by the way, I think you know already lar...our school only 3 ppl got matrikulasi pulau pinang. But I gave up that already haha...
    I can't believe that "HE" is actually going to be at the same uni as wern they all...probably they might even be staying in the same house. How coincedental..well, that's what we call "arrangement"..lol..

    Pai seh pai seh..my comment too long oledi..haha..anyway, best of luck to you in Form 6!!

    -stay cute->.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best in the life of STPM...Your English is very very 'li hai'..wooo~

    Miss Suaku, u r very very very 'lo sou' leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's my dear leh...of course her english is better than you lar..Mr Yew Sin..haha..
    "lo sou" is my style =P B.L.E.K

    ReplyDelete
  4. dun call me YEW SIN lah...call DaeDae or Yongdae lah...

    ReplyDelete