Sunday, April 26, 2009

my...can't-sleep-nights

i m having bad weeks -- bad nights, actually.

what's the bad is, i can't fall asleep as easily as before though i m really in a very good mood -- after those you-know-what-thing i actually having a very good mood. maybe i m too overexcited after reading those vampire-love-saga now i m too over-obsessing with. maybe my brain not willing enough to pause itself just for a few moment or hours from recalling the scene i'd made while i read the stories n insisting me to continue reading though my eyes have already popped out from their sokets. maybe i'd already turned insane -- result from me totally obsessed with whatever the story had told.

i need to squeeze my eyes so shut till the edge of my eye lids sting with pain, then i have to relaxe myself n open them n staring at the white ceiling of my room wif wide eyes. AGAIN.

the most humorous thing is hearing my sis snort!!! and that is so ironic -- what if u can't fall asleep at night but u have to watch the others enjoying their whatever dreams they have?

the story i'd read will continue appearing behind my lids like a real movie -- maybe i already got paranoid, too. with such an embarrassment, what i need to say is i m totally enjoying myself -- not the can't-sleep-nights, but the 'movie' -- though my brain have already worn-out.

every night my will of stop-myself -to-read have to struggle itself to fight off the other will of insist-to-read, but my will-of-stop will always lose n beaten by my will-of-read, never win. and so, another night of sleepless night....

my over-obsessed of the story had began made my sis suspicious over me whether or not i really truely understant what the story had told -- maybe they still didn't buying my reasons for over-enjoying reading those saga. that's really annoying!!!

now i had proceed to ECLIPSE -- the third book which is the final second of the series -- oso growing my passionate much more than before for CULLENS.

thx so much for my mummy n daddy who always support n buying me those books i love.

lurbeu ol ^^

1 comment:

  1. Haha...is the story really soooooo good? Then I must read it after I finished reading Brisingr (it's a fantasy novel and the third book of Eragon. Damn nice man...haha..) Hmm...I haven't watch twilight the movie yet...so I don't really know what the story is about..I can understand your obsession with the book as when the story begins o get more and more interesting, you just wanna continue reading it even if it's the middle of the night!! Coz you can't bear to miss the next thing that's gonna happen! Suspenses indeed...haha..

    ReplyDelete